New App Makes Getting Blake’s Lotaburger as Easy as Getting a Ride
November 29, 2017
UberEATS will launch in Albuquerque, offering food delivery with full menus from more than 50 of Albuquerque’s favorite restaurants including the following Blake’s Lotaburger locations:
The UberEATS app is free to download and has been built specifically to make getting great food as easy as getting a ride. Starting Wednesday, Albuquerque residents can open the UberEATS app or head to UberEATS.com, order food from a great restaurant, and have it delivered, fast. That means whatever the craving – late-night snack, post-workout boost, or nutritious dinner with the fam – it’s only ever a tap away.
UberEATS gives Albuquerque more options:
- People looking to eat in Albuquerque now have access to full menus from more than 50 of their favorite restaurants, delivered seven days a week, at Uber speed
- Restaurants in Albuquerque can depend on the Uber delivery network to get more meals delivered to more customers, quickly and reliably
- Drivers looking for flexible ways to earn can connect restaurants with customers–making money by making deliveries
Here’s how UberEATS works:
- Download the free UberEATS app for iOS or Android
- Login with your Uber account
- Find a restaurant you know and love, and pick what you want from their menu
- Pay with your card on file
- Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you.